Aesthetics Health Spa often is looking for 5 models to receive free permanent makeups for our video recording purposes.
Normally, our licensed and skilled Master Estheticians charges between $550-$850 to perform each of these treatments
* $700 for lips (Full or Ombre Liner)
* $575 Eyeliner (upper & lower)
* $725 Eyebrows (combination)
However, models receive any or all of these high demand treatments for only $200!
If you would like to be a model, please send your inquiry to email@example.com. Include your name, the procedure you are interested in, and clear pictures of your face.
* You must be flexible with their time on the day and not rush off after the treatment, allowing all paperwork and admin to be completed. Please plan to be here for 2-4 hours.
* You will need to complete a patch test prior to treatment – this can be posted out to you and you must read and sign the Model Consent forms on the day.
* Photos and videos will be taken throughout the process for marketing and advertising purpose. Prior to the treatment, you must sign and confirm that you are happy for them to be used for marketing and advertising.
* Unfortunately, if any of the following apply to you, then we can’t use you as a model.
* Are not at least 18 years old
* Previous permanent makeup (NO EXCEPTIONS)
* Pregnant or nursing
* Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
* Viral infections and/or diseases
* Pacemaker or major heart problems
* Organ transplant
* Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
* Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
* Botox in the past 2 weeks
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND INFORMATION
* Do not work out the day of the procedure.
* Do not tan or have sunburned face.
* Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Fish Oil or IBUprofen 24 hours before procedure.
* No alcohol or caffeine 2 days before the procedure.
* No waxing, tweezing, or tinting 3 days before the procedure.
* No Electrolysis 5 days before the procedure. (Do not resume any method of hair removal for at least two weeks.)
* No Eyelash tinting or curling 48 hours before, or two weeks after the procedure. Do not wear eyelash extensions, or eyelash strips 1 week prior or during the day of eyeliner procedure. Stop using Latisse 2 weeks before your procedure.
* Do not wear contact lenses during or immediately following the eyeliner procedure. Remember to bring your glasses. You may resume wearing your contact lenses as soon as your eyes return to their pre-tattooed condition.